- W. Eberle, L. Holder, and D. Cook, “4 Identifying Threats Using Graph-based Anomaly Detection,” Machine Learning in Cyber Trust: Security, Privacy, and Reliability (2009): 73.
- N. S Ketkar, L. B Holder, and D. J Cook, “gRegress: Extracting Features from Graph Transactions for Regression.”
- C. hun You, L. B Holder, and D. J Cook, “Learning patterns in the dynamics of biological networks,” in , 2009, 977–986.
- C. hun You, L. B Holder, and D. J Cook, “Substructure Analysis of Metabolic Pathways by Graph-Based Relational Learning,” Biomedical Data and Applications (2009): 237.
- M. G Hudelson et al., “High Confidence Predictions of Drug- Drug Interactions: Predicting Affinities for Cytochrome P450 2C9 with Multiple Computational Methods,” Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 51, no. 3 (2008): 648–654.
- C. hun You, L. B Holder, and D. J Cook, “Graph-based Temporal Mining of Metabolic Pathways with Microarray Data.”, in ACM SIGKDD Workshop on Data Mining in Bioinformatics (BIOKDD), August 2008.
- C. You, L. Holder, and D. Cook, “Graph-based data mining in dynamic networks: Empirical comparison of compression-based and frequency-based subgraph mining,” in , 2008.
- D. J Cook, L. B Holder, and G. M Youngblood, “Graph-based analysis of human transfer learning using a game testbed,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering 19, no. 11 (2007): 1465.
- J. Kukluk et al., “Learning node replacement graph grammars in metabolic pathways,” Proceedings of BIOCOMP (2007).
- C. H You and L. B Holder, “Application Of Graph-based Data Mining To Biological Networks” (2007).
- D. J Cook and L. B Holder, Mining graph data (Wiley-Blackwell, 2006).
- N. S Ketkar, L. B Holder, and D. J Cook, “Mining in the Proximity of Subgraphs.”
- J. Kukluk, L. Holder, and D. Cook, “Inference of Node Replacement Recursive Graph Grammars,” in Sixth SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, 2006.
- C. You, L. Holder, and D. Cook, “Application of graph-based data mining to metabolic pathways,” in , 2006.
- N. S Ketkar, L. B Holder, and D. J Cook, “Subdue: compression-based frequent pattern discovery in graph data,” in Proceedings of the 1st international workshop on open source data mining: frequent pattern mining implementations, 2005, 76.
- N. S Ketkar, L. B Holder, and D. J Cook, “Comparison of graph-based and logic-based multi-relational data mining,” ACM SIGKDD Explorations Newsletter 7, no. 2 (2005): 64–71.
- N. S Ketkar, L. B Holder, and D. J Cook, “Qualitative comparison of graph-based and logic-based multi-relational data mining: a case study,” in Proceedings of the 4th international workshop on Multi-relational mining, 2005, 25–32.
- L. B Holder, D. J Cook, and N. S Ketkar, Comparison of Graph-Based and Logic-Based Multi-Relational Data Mining (Storming Media, 2005).