|Urban Combat Testbed (UCT)
- D. Cook, L. Holder and G. M. Youngblood, “Graph-based Analysis of Human Transfer Learning Using a Game Testbed,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 19(11):1465-1478, November 2007.
- G. M. Youngblood, B. Nolen, M. Ross, and L. Holder, “Building Test Beds for AI with the Q3 Mod Base,” Proceedings of the Annual Artificial Intelligence for Interactive Digital Entertainment Conference, June 2006.
- B. Kondeti, M. Nallacharu, G. M. Youngblood and L. Holder, “Interfacing the D’Artagnan Cognitive Architecture to the Urban Terror First-Person Shooter Game,” Proceedings
of the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Workshop on Reasoning, Representation and Learning in Computer Games, August 2005.
- M. Youngblood and L. Holder, “Agent-Based Players for a First-Person Entertainment-Based Real-Time Artificial Environment,” Proceedings of the Seventeenth International Conference of the Florida AI Research Society (FLAIRS), May 2004.
- M. Youngblood and L. Holder, “Evaluating Human-Consistent Behavior in a Real-time First-person Entertainment-based Artificial Environment,” Proceedings of the Sixteenth International Conference of the Florida AI Research Society (FLAIRS), May 2003.